Monday, February 28, 2011

Crystal Castle Trip

I had promised my friend Chris that I would take him to Crystal Castle some day, and I finally took him there yesterday. It is one of my favorite places around Byron Bay, and I usually spend anywhere between 2 and 4 hours there no matter how many times I've been there before. It is scenic, serene and beautiful.

Here are a few pics.
A Dragon fly

Rocks 

Little Lamp


Leaves in Harmony


Weeping Rock



Crystal

Crystal Singing Bowls

A Singing Bowl

Life in Water

Pearl Drops


Journey





The Path of Life


3 comments:

  1. Imagine the lens you could grind out of that quartz!

    I haven't been to crystal castle in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow some lovely pics :)
    I do also LOVE that place! so magical and peaceful

    ReplyDelete