Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sunrise in Brunswick

I went to the beach this morning with my good friend Siegfried to watch the sunrise. I usually wake up early and thought it would be a good opportunity to hang out with Siegfried since he is an early riser as well. I took my camera along just in case the sunrise was too good to miss... it was! I don't think I captured the essence of the sunrise well in these pictures, but I guess you can see the beauty around Brunswick Heads, the town I live in. I realised I tilt the camera to the right very often, so I'm consciously going to avoid doing that next time! I feel a bit stupid for not sticking to the horizon... amateur mistake :)

Siegfried Walking

A Pelican

A Streetlight Along Brunswick River

The Moon Just Before Sunrise

Brunswick River

Brunswick River Again

Moments Before Sunrise

First View

Silhouette

Fishing While Watching The Sun Rise

The Sun - Out of Focus

The Sun Comes Out

The Colours In The Sky

The Bridge Over Brunswick River

No comments:

Post a Comment