Sunday, March 27, 2011

This Sunday Morning

I was up all night on Saturday and ended up going to the beach at 5 am, hoping to catch the sunrise. Sadly, it was overcast, but I managed to capture a few moments in low light that I thought are quite cool. Here's a few of them:
















I always find the movement of water as an interesting subject. The sheer power of the sound of moving water is fascinating. I have tried to capture the fluid motion of water in these images. Click on them to open them up as bigger files instead of viewing just the thumbnails. Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful shots Akshay! You definitely achieved what you set out to do, I was captured by the diverse movement of the water...even before I read your aim! On another note, some of the mossy/misty rock shots made me think of Lord of the Rings! :)

    ReplyDelete