Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Long Week That Was

Yep... just as I thought I could have an easy week, it ended up to be longer than expected... a lot longer!

I've been staying up almost every night trying to finish stuff that's been pending. I ended up not sleeping at all on Thursday night. Friday was a good day at work though... My dear colleague and friend, Jan Muths got his BA (Honours) in Recording Arts from Middlesex University, and PJ (Campus Manager) decided to throw a surprise for him . We dragged him out of the office at 4 pm and PJ sneaked up from behind and chucked a graduation robe on Jan's shoulder! Needless to say, Jan was ecstatic and a everyone chilled out for the next hour at the cafe with a few beers and chips.

I stuck to drinking chai... I got a few pics though!

 PJ sneaking behind Jan to throw the gown on him



Left: Jan Muths... "super nerd"

Right: PJ congratulating Jan











No comments:

Post a Comment