Monday, February 21, 2011

Glendon's Angels - Season Finale

So I had my last recording session with the Angels on Saturday night and it was another hard night at work for the girls. We recorded vocals on the 6th and last song and it went really well. All the girls nailed their takes and we were actually done with the vocals fairly early.

I did a quick rough mix, after which I was forced to sing in exchange for a bar of chocolate. I caved in to their demands. I think henceforth they'll offer me a bar of chocolate for NOT singing... WIN! :) . We had our little photo shoot and sweet goodbyes. Tracy is leaving for uni soon. Laura's in year 12 and Johanna's still in school.

L-R: Rob, Paddy, Stephanie, Akshay, Glendon, Tracy, Johanna, Laura

L-R: Akshay, Paddy, Laura, Glendon, Tracy, Johanna, Stephanie, Rob

L-R: Glendon, Akshay, Paddy, Stephanie, Rob, Tracy, Laura, Johanna

I hope to work with the Angels again some day. It has been an absolute pleasure recording them and I hope they had a good experience recording with me and the crew. MASSIVE thanks to Stephanie Kong and Paddy Raleigh who have relentlessly assisted me through the recording sessions. And thank you Glendon for giving me the opportunity to work with truly gifted talents!

Season 2 updates will be added shortly :)

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment