Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Little Sister's Dream Come True

I'm really proud of my little sis... she finished her Bachelor's Degree in Arts, but was always interested in becoming a beautician. We both succumbed to peer pressure and had to finish our degrees before we took the plunge to pursue our passion. 

Finally, she took the plunge and opened up her Salon, Spa and Academy called Flicks and Fringes. It looks better than I expected and to see her grow into an individual with authority over a business is satisfying. She is very skillful and creative and has the ability to amaze you with her creativity... and I'm sure she'll amaze everyone who walks into her salon.

Here's a sneak peek into her setup.



I wish her all the best in this venture and I hope to see many more branches open up in the near future! Her brand is here to stay!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your sister! The setup looks amazing :) Convey my best wishes <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opening your own business must be scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes a lot of courage to start your own business especially when you are just 22! I am so proud of Avanti!

    ReplyDelete