Monday, February 21, 2011

To Sydney or Not To Sydney...



I've been toying with the idea of moving to Sydney. I have family friends there. It's a lonely life out here in Brunswick and Byron post 5pm for me. I'm not a party animal. I don't drink or smoke. I don't like to be around people who do either. I'm a boring guy.

But Sydney is appealing. There's a lot more life out there. There's a lot more happening for me, lots more like minded people to hang out with and create more music. Not to say Byron's not good enough for that. I have come across some amazingly talented musicians since I've been here and it's been a humbling experience having musical brainstorms with them. I've had spontaneous jams, both on stage and off stage and it's the atmosphere I cherish and love the most when these jams happen.

Although I don't miss city life, I long to share my life in Brunswick/Byron with someone. It does suck living alone. I've been wanting to move out of Brunswick and into Byron, somewhere close to where I work, but I know that nothing's gonna change. I'm a boring guy. I'll continue to be one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment