Monday, February 21, 2011

Finally a Nice and Relaxing Day

I decided to take the day off.... well... most of it.

I spent the day with Carlos and Nora, two of my close friends here in Byron. We went to the Byron Markets and then had some lunch. We spent the evening on the beach and hung out at their place for a while. It was one of the most relaxing days I had in a long, long time. The day was gorgeous. The sky was as blue as it can be and the water was as clear as it can be. The sun was blaring, but the wind was steady and pleasant.

I figured I need to go to the beach more often, considering that I live literally a 5 minute walk away from Brunswick Beach - a long, beautiful stretch of sand that goes right up to Byron Bay!

I'm about to start a collaboration with Carlos for my own music soon, where I will be integrating the flute into some expressive electronic music. Looking forward to the production sessions... it's gonna be so much fun!


Nora Wendell

Carlos Pagotto
Nora and Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment